HARDWARE MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
Flexible service options for all your equipment
Gurus2go provides diagnostics and repair for nearly any device including mainframes, midranges, tape and disc storage devices, desktops, and printers, and we service all major hardware maintenance OEM platforms.
Our experienced, dedicated project managers and highly skilled field engineers offer uncompromising performance standards when it comes to maintaining and supporting your equipment, people and resources.
On-site, depot & remote options
Gurus2go can develop a custom service plan based on the number of devices supported, the number of users, and your desired response times starting at one hour restore.
|On-site support||Gurus2go can serve as your on-site technical team supporting production and non-production hardware including servers, mainframes, desktops, networks, printers and other devices. We also offer flexible service plansincluding on-site support (24×7 if needed), 24 x 7 remote support, and depot support.|
|Depot support||We provide a wide variety of depot services in our data center and testing lab in our Arizona headquarters. One of our services is our Root Cause Analysis during which we continually test individual parts that comprise thousands of servers. We work cohesively with our clients to identify on-going problems and specific failures. We also provide depot repair for devices such as printers and desktop-related devices.|
|Remote support||With our 24×7 remote support, your employees in your facilities or in the field can initiate immediate service requests with our highly trained support technicians who will diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues on demand.|
Additional hardware support services
- Network server design, installation and management
- Workstation configuration and routine maintenance
- Printer installation and configuration
- Broadband installation/performance optimization
- LAN/WAN support
- Email servers
- FTP servers and web servers
- Cisco PIX installation and configuration
- Emergency data recovery
- Wireless network installation and configuration
- Virtual private network (VPN) operating system installation and maintenance
- Asset / rollout management
- Inventory control
- Equipment disposition
Inventory and logistics highlights
- We utilize channel partners or OEMs for specialty devices and specialty needs
- On-site installation-ready critical spare parts
- 24×7 available inventory of spare parts
- Regional distribution points
- Centrally controlled quality assurance
To begin a discussion about your needs and the benefits of Gurus2go, we invite you to contact us today
NATIONWIDE TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT FOR YOUR ENTERPRISE
Gurus2go has more than 6,000 rigorously evaluated, certified, trained, insured technology experts throughout North America.
We provide a complete, end-to-end solution to support your employees, your hardware, your software, and your systems.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
To begin a discussion, please call our National Support Group at
- Technical depth and capabilities
- Diverse skills and certifications on demand
- Quick ramp-up for implementation
- Rapid response time to service requests
- Single-source delivery model